Today’s lunchie ~ Omelette Rice
It’s simple and healthy! So try this out for yourself..
My Simple Omelette Rice Recipe
Prego Tomato Sauce for Spaghetti
75g Chicken Breast
2 Button Mushrooms (Sliced)
1 Garlic Clove (Diced)
1/4 Onions (Sliced)
1 Bay Leaf
Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
1 Cup of Steamed Rice
Salt & Pepper
Butter (optional) *You can use olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, and stir-fry broccoli with salt and pepper.
Make the Tomato Sauce:
1. Pour olive oil and stir-fry the garlic and onions until brown.
2. Add in the chicken breast and mushrooms and sprinkle salt & pepper, cook for few minutes.
3. Add in the Prego sauce, 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup and bay leaf.
4. Pour in the rice and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
*Let’s cook the egg
For the Omelette:
1. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl, add milk and salt & pepper.
2. Heat the pan with butter/olive oil and fry the eggs.
3. When it’s cook, place the cooked rice in the middle and fold both sides.
4. Place on the plate and decorate it with broccoli and tomatoes.
5. Lastly, squeeze some tomato ketchup on top of the omelette and it’s ready to be served.
Brighten up your day with this hearty meal!