Have you ever experienced being lazy due to your busy day at work, yet you still opt to cook cos you don’t know what to eat when you’re out?
Well, if you’re experiencing that I have good news for you cos in my first post of 2020 I’ll be sharing with you an easy 10-minute Tuna Cheese Toast recipe for busy people like you and me!
I’ve also started a series called 「Cooking for Busy People」on IGTV and if you’re interested, please follow me @homeysbee for more post on home & living, home cafe, hygge moments and recipes! I am usually more active on that account than any others you see on my blog but I do plan to post more on my blog too from now on.
So now let’s get started with this easy 10-minute cooking!
– Easy 10-minute Tuna Cheese Toast-
It’s simple, quick. delicious and cheap!
Did I not tell you that I love cooking cheap and easy meals?!
Cheap but fancy as you can get at a cafe and I call it a home cafe meal.
Color on plate, servingware and cutleries is the key to achieve a cafe-like meal.
A 6-ingredient meal and all it takes is 10-minutes!
Recipe can be found at the bottom of this post together with a short video on how to make.
Easy 10-minute Tuna Cheese Toast
View this post on Instagram
- Thick toast bread
- Pea sprout
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese
How To Cook
- Add butter into pan and allow it to melt on low heat.
- Then, add in bread slice. Once it turns brown, flip the other side. *Amount of butter to use is up to you. I’m using only 1 tsp here.
- While allowing the other side to turn brown, you can now spread tuna on the bread, topped it with tomatoes, pea sprout and cheese.
- Use a lid to cover the pan for 3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- At the meantime, prepare salad as side.
- After 3 minutes, open the lid and remove the bread from pan, and you’re good to munch!