Are you a fan of Kimchi or a vegetarian?
If you’re one, this will be the perfect dish for you!
Super easy Kimchi Wrap cooked with a sandwich maker.
A very simple meal you can make in 10-minute!
No seasonings needed in this recipe and all you need is Kimchi & Seasoned Seaweed Flakes to bring out the whole flavour of this wrap.
One wrap and one glass of smoothie make the perfect combination as it contains lots of vitamins and nutrients the body needs.
As an extra, I have also listed up the ingredients used for making the “Very Berry Smoothie” you see in the photo below.
Easy 10-minute Kimchi Wrap using sandwich maker
* 1 portion / 1 wrap
- 2 tbs Kimchi
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 sliced Portobello mushroom (any mushrooms of your choice will do)
- 1-2 tbs seasoned seaweed flakes
How To Cook
- Heat up the sandwich maker with grill plates on until the green light turns on or for 1 minute.
- Place spinach and cover the lid for about 30 seconds, then remove from the grill plate.
- Next, place the sliced mushrooms on the grill and cover the lid for 1 minute, then remove from grill plate.
- Wipe off moisture on the grill plate before placing the tortilla wrap. Heat for 20 seconds for each half side. (Watch my IGTV above on how to heat the wrap)
- Remove wrap from grill plate and place on a plate.
- Now, place spinach, Kimchi, mushroom and finally the seasoned seaweed flakes.
- Wrap it up nicely and place it back onto the sandwich maker and close the lid to press for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, open the lid and there you have a crispy wrap.
- Remove from the grill plate and you’re good to munch!
Very Berry Smoothie
* 2 servings
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 small frozen red apple
- 1/2 cup red grapes
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 cup water
How to make
- Place all the ingredients according to sequence in a blender and start blending moving the speed slowly from low to high speed. (In case you’re using a Vitamix Blender)
- Pour into a glass and serve while it’s in smoothie form.